Sunday 30 August 2015

BACK TO SCHOOL: DIY NOTEBOOKS IDEAS

Back to School season is still on. While some of us are crying now or some of us tries to party these last days, my suggest is to take some time for a calming activity, which will help you to de stress. And it will be benificial. DIY your school supplies! And this time, I will show you some décor notebook ideas, hope it will be useful and helpful for you.
Washi tapes are like must when you're trying to decor your supplies. I bought my quite exspensive but it was so worth it - I use it almost everywhere! Notebooks also aren't exception - there are millions ways to decor them with washi tapes. First of all, I put some white paper on the notebook (also sticked it on notebook) and then I went with my washi tapes pattern (you can see it on the picture). After all, I sticked a little Flash card for my name and subject.
 
For this DIY I used A4 notebook (I think, I'll use it for math, because it is a pretty big notebook and I'm sure I'll fit in this for whole year) and I sticked on that some brown paper. Then I found very beautiful pic from Italy, sticked that on too, wrote where photo was taken and voila! Very simple, but still look adorable.
 
If you have an old magazine, you'll love this notebook. Take your scissors and cut lots of different shapes triangles from your magazine. Then try to stick them on your notebook and get creative! After all, my suggest is to take a folder for your notebook and stick it like I did, because it will save you from dirtiness.
 
For all the girls, who missed the coziness of autumn - this notebook is very fluffy and nice to touch and it is so easy to do. Take some filc (if you don't have it, try to find another fabric) and stick it with hot glue or with very strong glue and on the top you can stick more another colour filc.
 
The last one is inspired by my all time favourite TV SHOW "The Carrie Diaries". Sadly, it didn't worked out as good as I was hoping to, but my friend Ugne was all right with one tip, that I didn't used - after colouring your notebook (I suggest black, if you really want to look that like Carrie's bag, I just didn't have black colour) and letting it sit, with a brush write your or Carrie's name and then take your nail's polish and spil it on your notebook as that, don't use brushes for free style colouring if you want it to be similar to Carrie's bag.
 
So that is it for today, have an amazing summer's last day and I'm saying goodnight for tonight!

No comments: