Thursday 13 August 2015

SUMMER FITNESS ROUTINE+RECIPE

A lot of people say, that summer time is the best time for slim down - lots of fruit, active activities... also, non-sleep nights, other countries treats (if you travel, you can't miss national food), ice cream, cold drinks. Always there are two sides of that. My 2015 summer goal was just to keep on track. Some treat meals (I hate name them CHEAT meals, like wtf, sometimes you have to enjoy and "normal" food, it won't make you fat or something), some workouts, some fruit... you know - balance is the key. So today I'll show you one of my favourite summer breakfast/lunch and post workout recipe and I'll also share my favourite "YOUtube" workouts routine. To keep you on track.

So first of all, I want to start with recipe (because the healthy lifestyle comes first with your food habbits). It isn't the most healthiest thing, if you eat all package of spinach, you'll get more benefits from that, but this meal is a good option, when your body craves for something junk. Then, ladies and gentlemen, I'll want to share with you my favourite French toast recipe!
You will need:
  • 2 slices of whole wheat bread. I used gluten and sugar free;
  • whole egg;
  • Blueberries;
  • Cinnamon and honey;
  • Any kind of milk (soy, diary, almonds - what fits for you).
Whisk your egg with the fork, pour some milk for a better taste. Pour your bread into the mix and bake it in the pan until is crunchy. Put it to plate, add some cinnamon and a good spoon of fresh honey for that fabulous summer taste. Don't forget some blueberries on the bread too and in the side you can have some milk with blueberries. You'll never ever will taste this in the winter, so enjoy while you can!
Before this delicious meal I suggest to get some workouts done. My current favourite youtube routine:
QUICK CARDIO WARMUP
I'm not biggest fan of cardio as you may know, so usually I just warm up with that and try finnish as soon as I can. This 5 minutes long workout is pretty easy, don't take lots of time and still helps to burn some extra calories - everybody can do it!

I REALLY LIKE YOU SQUAT CHALLENGE
I hate long workouts - I know, they are much better for your health, but sometimes I'm to lazy to do like 50 regular squats - it is too boring and after ten seconds I won't feel anything. So this squat challenge is perfect for me - you don't know, what type of challenge is coming next, music is playing and Cassey talking. It hurts a little bit, but the feeling after this workout is super good!
 
KILLER LEGS CHALLENGE
Challenge after challenge for your body! This workout will help you to sculpt beautiful legs and also it's kind a new move, so it won't be boring too! I love doing challenges because while I'm doing them I don't wanna stop and I want to proof myself that I'm good enough for this. If everyone else can do it, why I couldn't?
 
EXTREME ABS WORKOUT 2

And to finish it off, I usually will do one type of abs videos. I think this is my favourite, it really hits my abs and after it, even when I'm laughing I can feel them. There is extreme abs workout 1, but this one is much better for me and I like it more.
 
After all these series you should be enough. Now you can eat those toast and I'm saying goodnight for tonight!

No comments: