Friday 7 August 2015

MAKEUP&SKIN CARE WISHLIST

I'm a girl and naturally I have obsession for shopping. The Nature made me like that and I'm proud of myself. Sadly, I haven't won million yet and I can't buy anything I want to. So I have a list of makeup and skin care things that I really want to have in the future. Some of them I'll buy when I go BACK TO SCHOOL SHOPPING, some of them, when I'll have some extra money. I wish.


First thing, that I really want to have is CLARISONIC MIA 2. It is the most expensive thing from my wishlist, but I have heard so many good opinions about this, so I think it's worth the price. My skin is normal, but I have lots of teenage little pimples. I go to beautician once a month to clear my skin, so I think that this device would cost less and it would help me for a longer time. And one more reason, why I want it - it would do a massage for my face!

LUSH BATH BOMBS smells so nicely! I've tried some other bombs and I want to know, why everybody are so crazy about LUSH bombs, because they are much more expensive. And of course, it is a essential for tumblr or instagram. I think I would have such a nice and calming evening with one of the lush bomb and a good book.

LUSH FACE MASK is also a must in my wishlist. I haven't tried any LUSH products yet but I like the way, the Company look to the world: just vegan products, gays and animals rights, nature protection... I want to support LUSH Company by buying their products. Also, I was looking for a good face masks for a while - I thought that I'll just start doing homemade them, but now, when I know LUSH, I really want to try their masks!

I workout about 4 times a week and my hair goes crazy about that - they are so oily, that I have to wash them every time after a workout or after a longer physical activity in the hot weather. I have tried dry shampoo before, but I didn't like the kind: it didn't fixed my oily hair. I've heard so many good opininions about DRY BATISTE SHAMPOO, so I really want to have it in my daily routine.

My face skin is pretty good, there isn't any spots, I don't have redness, but on my nose there are big heads and I hate them. Before the bigger event I go to beautician or I do a soda trick (which is very bad for skin oiliness, so I do that when I don't have no more options). I've heard about magical plasters, but when I asked my beautitian about that, she said that this is just a little bit better then soda, but it does pretty much the same (it doesn't take out all dirt and it is bad for skin natural oiliness). That's why I really want ALL IN ONE THE BODY SHOP BB CREAM, to hide my skin problems.

But BB cream is also dangerous for your skin for a longer time like any kind of makeup. I use water proof mascara, so it is always difficult to clear it. Because I try to clean with water because all makeup removers burn my eyes. I think, that the next time when I'll go to the shop, I'll try to find some MAKEUP REMOVER NEUTROGENA CLEANSING TOVELEETERS.

How I mentioned before, I have some teenage pimples on my skin and in a lot of Lithuanian bloggers or vloggers videos, I've seen TEA TREE SKIN CLARIFYING BLEMISH GEL. Price isn't big (about 2 euros) and how all the product representers said, it really helps for a "didn't expected this thing on my skin TODAY" situations. Because I have those days (usually it's September 1st, Graduation date, acting show day or etc.) and I hate them too much to don't try this blemish gel.

For me, as Lithuanian and ecologic products enthusiast, Uoga Uoga cosmetics is a must. I use their products quite a long time, especially love their lip balms! Anyway, sometimes in mornings my face doesn't look awake and in some blogs I've read that LAUKINĖS PIEVOS UOGA UOGA TONIKAS helps to deal with problem.

The instagram, tumblr, pinterest, blogs and youtube worlds went crazy last month about ZOELLA COSMETICS. Sometimes, I really like to watch her videos (and at the moment, I read her book "Online Girl" which is pretty good) and I really want to buy something from her line ant to try it. Sadly, I don't have any reasons more why I want this (adverts casualthy) but I'd like to tell my opinion about them if I'd have it.

Last but really, not the least thing in my wishlist is KIKO LONG LASTING COLOUR LIP MARKER, 105 TRUE RED. I Always wanted a red lipstick because in my opinion, it adds something special to your own outfit and it just show your girlness (if there is such a Word). It looks super cool near the jeans or just plain white T-shirt. Elegant. But I'm from those, who are not good in getting ready with makeup, so I want to try a red pen, which is much easier to colour your lips.

That is it for today. Tell me something from your wishlist or maybe you have tried something from this list? Did you like it? Tell me!
As always, goodnight for tonight!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

O kas tos bath bombs? :D

Simona (manodebesys.blogspot.com) said...

Verčiasi kaip ir vonios bomba, bet iš esmės, tai dalykas, kurį reikia mesti į vonią - ji ištirpsta, pakeičia vandens spalvą, turi nuostabų aromatą bei maitina odą. ;)