Tuesday 18 August 2015

BACK TO SCHOOL: HAUL+TIPS, EMERGENCY KIT SUPPLIES

A week ago I was in the shop to buy some new stuff for Back to School season. And today I want to share with you some stuff, that I bought and I have for this year in school. Also I want to share with you some tips, how to use some of these things, that they could help you in studying. I hope you enjoy!


For me, as a writing-holic the first things, that I need to buy are subjects, in which I could write. I bought bunch of new copybooks. This time I didn't bought them with really pretty images, I just went for the cheapiest, because I want to diy them and to make much more personalize, what I believe will help motivate me for studying. The bigger ones (A4) are for math and physics and the smaller (A5) are for other subjects. I have diary (I'm so happy that I have motivation to write in it) and my blogs notebook (all ideas for the future posts, all remarks). Then I have my 2015 calendar, which seriously, makes my life a lot easier - I can write all my meetings, all my dates and plans here, also until when I can do my homework. There are some white bumf for notes (which also helps when I need to write something more) in it - and this calendar is much better for me than just notebook, it keeps me more organized. And the last two copybooks in this pic are for languages. One is English dictionary, the other - Spanish grammar. These two are special for me - one of them I bought in my trip in France, the other is friend's gift from France. Too pretty to not fill them up!
 
This stuff will help to protect other things. Copy books and textbooks cases will help them to not getting dirty. Binder - for all essays and homeworks. USB - for computer files, projects. These are all usefull for cleanse and organized work.

Some extra ballpoints are must to me, because I always loose them (my friends can say that too). New pencils and felt-tips are for more beautiful copy books pages and for letters. New brushes (loose them too and my art teacher can say that), clipper, glue for art lessons. Ruler's array - for math also as simple pencil and a very pretty eraser. For some better memorizing and simpler studying - highlighters and colour ballpoints. And the last thing that I also have to buy every year, because a)I loose it or b)I brake it is compass. And an old pencil-case for all this stuff!
For quick notes I have note markers small book - with different sizes and colours. I find it very usefull, when I need to mark textbook pages, which I have to read before my exam or for a quick notes, important concepts and etc. Flash cards are cool for foreign languages and concepts, so they will also help me out this school year. God bless the day, when calculator was invented. Last year I used my calculator so much that it broke, I swear, it is one of the best essentials in school. As my purse, which is a good thing while it's break in the school... to get some sweety things.

For a foodie like me, lunch box is also an important thing in my backpack. I don't think, that first months I will bring food with me, because I'll be in new school and first of all I want to try canteen's food, but water is still a must. I haven't have drinking bottle yet, so I'll go with this. Not very pretty but it isn't the most important thing in drinking water.
 
One of the most important things in my backpack is emergency kit. Two years from now I use it and sometimes it saves mine or my friend's day. Fun thing - this emergency kit is actually a pencil case, but it was cheap and very usefull size so I bought it. I have here some lips butter, a comb, dry napkins, a mirror, mounth's disinfection sprayer and some packets. I thing that chewing gum and dry shampoo are also good thing in this pocket.

So that is it and I'm saying goodnight for tonight, hope you liked it! And... In which grade are you going to be? I will be freshgirl (yep, this will be a good Word for me) in highschool, 9th grade. :)

2 comments:

Gabija said...

Aš irgi visada, ta prasme VISADA sulaužau skriestuvą :D Šiais metais nepirkau, bet jaučiu, kad reikės, visgi matematika A lygiu... :D
Kaip visada, įrašas tikrai labai geras! :) O eisiu aš į 3 gimnazinę klasę ^^

Simona (manodebesys.blogspot.com) said...

ahhh, ačiū labai, Gabija! #skriestuvųlaužytojos + #addictedtonotebooks pradeda plisti po Pasaulį. :D