Tuesday 22 September 2015

SUMMER AND VILNIUS DAYS HAUL

Hello all the people, seen long time ago. There was a while stuff going on and I haven't had an opportunity to show up here. In this haul I'm going to show you quite a lot stuff, that I bought in summer time and in one of the most amazing Vilnius fair. Hope to give you some advice for what you should or shouldn't buy and some inspiration, as always!

AgnÄ—'s GilytÄ—'s book "Spintologija". I've heard so much good reviews about this book that I can't even count. All the Lithuanian bloggers and instagrammers went crazy about it, so I thought why shouldn't I try to read this book? Sadly, I haven't even started yet, but I'm waiting for the right moment.
 Washi tapes, postcards, writing paper and envelopes. I'm back in all postcrossing and mails thing. Finally. For this reason, I was so excited to buy some new stuff, to make my snailmail friends cute letters! And now, I'll do really cool envelopes and letters - promise!

Boyfriend type jeans. Oh, I fell in love with them from the first second I saw them! They are very comfy, don't make marks on body, have few buttons (which keeps everything nice and cool). Besides that, it fits near all styles and make that boy'ish: near uniform or near T-shirt or near hills. Everything works.

Sweets: "Cinnamon bun bites", "Fudge Brownie CookieDough bites", "Reese's peanut butter cups" and Pistachio's Gelato. I went to a few, my favourite food stores in Lithuania - "Assorti" and "M&S". Seriously, whenever I go there, I always find something new that attracts me and then I really want to try that food. I've tasted Reese's Peanut Butter cups (and I think, from now on, it is one of my favourite food brand, which tastes amazingly) before, but those bites were new to me. I don't think, that I'm going to buy them again, because they are quite expensive and there aren't many sweets in one packet for that price, but it was lovely to try them (maybe I'll try to buy some other kinds of them, because I'm interested in it now). And Gelato was a good Italy's memorization. Creamy and fatty - like real Italian, I have to admit.

Thread and brown paper. For diy project this stuff is kind a must for me. It makes minimalistic, but very good looking details!

Birthday presents: white T-shirt, candies and chocolate. In September, there was a birthday of my older classmate. And I wanted to give him an original present. So I bought white T-shirt and wrote "Even you're not a basketball player, you are still a man" and some candies. I hope that he liked that.

Food: peanut butter, tea and cacao powder. Peanut butter is my favourite healthy food, I promise. It is so sad, that it has lots of calories, because I could eat it in one time with a spoon. This tea is calm tea and I bought it to drink, if I can't sleep. Taste is nice and it wasn't expensive! And cacao powder - for my smoothies and banana ice cream - to make everything chocolate!

Food: popcorns and white chocolate. I bought popcorns, because I was really interested in taste - it was with caramel and cheese! And I have to say, that it was really delicious, I think, I'm gonna buy it again. And I think, that I don't need to comment my love to white chocolate for 50 cents.

Saying goodnight for tonight!

No comments: