Wednesday 29 July 2015

WHAT I EAT IN A DAY AS VEGAN

As you may know or may not, I'm interested at healthy living. I try to exercise, eat REAL food and just live happily (that is all about it). Also I'm reading lots of information about it and watching "YOUtube" related with this theme. There are quite a lot information about vegan lifestyle and I was like - okay, let's try something new. So for 5 days, I became a vegan and I want to show you my one day menu*.

For breakfast I went to banana pudding idea. I mashed 3 bananas (it seems a lot, but when you eat plant based diet you have to eat more! Some vegans eat like 8 bananas for breakfast) and into them I added my overnight cooked chia seeds (I just mixed 1 TBS. of chia seeds and 2 TBS. of water and put that to the fridge for a night) and mixed all that thing with the spoon. On the top I added some blueberries. Also I did some green tea - and that brings me to the perfect vegan healthy breakfast!
Because for a lunch time I was gone, I made my self some food in a box. Me and my vegetarian friend were in the PC Akropolis, watched "Paper towns" and I made food for us to save some money. I boiled some quinua and near that I put chopped cucumber, tomatoes, basil leaves and a sprinkle of olive oil.
After some shopping time, we were hungry again! We went to "CanCan" pizzeria, but I couldn't find any vegan meals except small "Health" smoothies. So I chose the cranberries one (sadly, I don't have a picture) but it was very small so after that we went to "Maxima" and I bought vegan "Alpro" soya yogurt. Not a very healthy choise, but a little treat never killed nobody!

For a dinner I was really craving for a sandwich. Sadly, vegans can't eat butter, meat or cheese so I just poured some olive oil on my whole wheat bread, rubbed in some garlic. Near that I chopped some tomatoes and added basil leaves. I ate 2 slices of a bread, after that I drank coconut and orange tea and I was pretty happy about this vegan day!
 
I hope you liked this type of post, I think I'll do this monthly thing (not just vegan, it is just the experiment) and I'm saying goodnight for tonight!
 
P.S. Don't forget to press like in my facebook page "Charlotte Midnight"!
*I'm not a dietitian and I can't you recommend to eat like me. It is just the menu that fits for me and I wanted to share with you some ideas, how you can eat plant based food.

No comments: