Friday 17 July 2015

DAY IN MY LIFE: ITALY EDITION

This post is a morning, evening and night routine mix. I didn't want to do many separates posts because I have so many ideas for future blog posts and I don't want 'one type' things in all this blog, if you know what I mean. I hope, that you'll enjoy this post and today I want to show you my full day in Italy!


 When we talk about mornings, we all know, that they are always different (those Monday's mornings in school days). Well, different after first minute, when I'm angry on all world because I need to wake up. But when you realize, that now is holiday, you are in Italy, living in mountains, where levanders are grown - it is a very very good feeling to know that, I can't even describe, how fantastic it feels. I hope, that everyone of you has felt it. In Italy, I was waking up at 9 o'clock. Usually, my sister always was going to my room to say good morning. Then I was always checking my social media (you can find my contacts in label - contact me) to talk with my friends, to get daily inspiration from instagram and to say hi for friends in Lithuania. After that comes old old ritual - drinking water (before that I'm going to stroke cats. It is my favourite animal and there were so many cats here!). But here, I was doing it while watching to the beautiful view.
 
After this beautiful start of the day it's breakfast time! Here I always tried to stay healthy and to get some full of vitamins food because I knew, that I'm in Italy and it's impossible not eat ice cream or pizza. I think, that eating is one of the ways, to better know the country. And balance is also very important thing in my diet so eating fruit while swimming in the pool - a good idea for your body and happiness levels. Near this, I have to say, that when I'm on holiday, I always read more, so books+pool+fruit=my way to spend my morning day - relaxed and calmed. After some hours, me and my family will be ready to go somewhere, so I will dress up, put some make up on and grab my bag.
 
Best part of the day - mini trip to Italian towns. We were eating lunch here, then we usually would go to see the city while eating some heavenly delicious creamy ice cream. Enjoying every moment and second. In this moments I realize that I need to travel more and more - it is such a big hobby!
 
After all amazing experience, we are ready to get home - villa. Usually, in this time I would work with my blogs and read another people posts and the - pool time with family, again! Because Italy in summer is very hot. After that, I would read my book (in very cozy place - balcony) and then, me and my family would have a dinner - fish, vegetables or pasta - something more healthy and Italian. Then - it's time to burn some calories. Okay, I have to say, that I'm not huge fan of running, so when I do cardio, I pick HIIT workouts to finish that faster, but here... In the night time, when the moon is shining, cicadas and birds are flying around you - it's fantastic place for a good, relaxed run. After 30-35 minutes I will go straight to have a shower and then - pool time, to make sure, that I don't feel hot anymore. Seriously, have a pool - house goals.
 
After these activities - some cozy bed time, please! Usually, I would take a light snack (popcorn or greek yogurt) and then I would watch some TV shows (yes, "Baby Daddy!") and I would read a book. And then - SLEEP.
 
Missing this Italy routine already. Goodnight for tonight!

No comments: