Friday 3 July 2015

MORNING ROUTINE_SUMMER

Lazy days, when I don't have to rush are my favourites. And I don't think, that you need to ask me why. There is enough time for delicious breakfast, some tv shows or another things. So today I'm showing you my morning routine in the summer - what I like to do in this part of day.



So I get up usually at 9 a.m. I don't use alarm because I have sister, who loves to come to my room and say hi before she is going to kindergarten. Also she brings me some water (it is the rule - if you want to wake up me, you have to help me with that) - you know, there are people, which first thing in the morning what they need is coffee and for me it's water - and I don't thing that we need to talk about this habbit benefits, do we?
Then I turning on my computer and play my watching tv series (now I'm watching "Baby Daddy" first season) and while I watch it, I'm putting on my sport clothes and making my bed, which helps me to stay organized.
 I like to workout, but cadio isn't my thing. But I still need to do that, so today I've run to the stadium and did my workout routine (I can't just do running all the time, when I'm in the stadium so I have my little fitness routine (I think that I'll share it with you later)). After that I went back home, did for myself breakfast - acai berries bowl and finished watching episode.
And if you are interested, how I did my acai bowl, so here it is, my little recipe - In the mixer I blended one frozen banana, some strawberries and 1 TBSP of acai powder. I putted everything into my plate and on the top I chopped some more strawberries, putted some goji berries, chia seeds and coconut flakes - breakfast, full of superfoods!
After these activities I go straight to the bathroom. I wash my hair ant my body, brush my teeth and I grease some body balm. Then I dress up for the day and go to meet my friends!
So I hope that you liked this morning routine and I'm saying goodnight for tonight!

4 comments:

Viktorija J. said...

Kaip man patinka tokie įrašai :D o šitas puikus, lauksiu ir vakaro rutinos!! :D

Simona (manodebesys.blogspot.com) said...

Ačiū labai:)

agne said...

Tikrai labai šaunūs Tavieji įrašai ir tinklaraštis nuostabus! Laukiu naujųjų įrašų !!☺
http://classyflow.blogspot.com/?m=1

Simona (manodebesys.blogspot.com) said...

ačiūūūū, apsilankysiu. :)