Friday 24 July 2015

SPRING&SUMMER DRINKS

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
One of my favourite Lithuanian bloggers blog, I read a post about summer drinks. And I found out, that I drink almost the same things in all over two seasons - Spring and Summer. So, I thought why not to share them with you? I hope I'll give you some ideas, how you can refresh yourself on hot days.
I was always a big tea enthuasiast. My parents said, that you have always fill your body with warm or hot things in the morning (not just yogurts or something) if you don't want your organism to feel stress. And now, I'm addicted to it, it became a habit. Because I'm trying to lose some weight and to live healthily - green tea is one of my usual drinks. And it isn't just on summer. But this time of year, I like it to drink with some ice cubes (just to keep it warm, not hot) and lemon juice. It is like lemonade, but it also kills some fats from your body (a fact!), so double plus to me!
Trying new teas is my new hobby. Seriously, when I come to the shop, I always trying to find out new one. In Italy I bought "Clipper" coconut&orange organic tea - well, 4 euros for it were worth it.  This drink is really delicious (especially, when it is cold) with agave nectar or honey - refreshing and it very good taste when you don't want fill your body with ice cream while watching "Pretty Little Liars". P.S. What do you think about 6 season so far?
I'm in love with mints. It is a true love, like with Moomin Trolls. I love mints everywhere (except chewing gum) - in my smoothies, cakes and it is a super cool colour. And Summer is a fresh mint time. Love that taste and I think it is my all time fave tea.
Have you ever had heard about detox water? If you don't like to drink the water, it is a good choise for you. I'm not from those people, but sometimes I like to spice up my water and keep it much tastier. Usually I add mints (oh yes, it is obsession) , cinnamon (it don't add a pretty colour, but hey, we don't drink healthy things just for tumblr), watermelon, orange, berries and etc. I highly recommend you to try it on the hot day, when you want something cold and healthy, just add some ice cubes! It will be home made vitamin water.
And the last, but really not the least my fave drink threw these seasons are watermelon juice. It is low in calories and hey, who doesn't like watermelon. I could eat it anytime. And because I'm better in drinking things, I love to do this home made juice. You'll need one cup of chopped watermelon, one cup of watermelon, 1/2 cup of ice cubes and a few mint leaves. Just blend all things together except ice cubes, add them and that is it. Super cool juice will fit near your breakfast or lunch perfectly!
So that is it for today, and I'm saying goodnight for tonight!







No comments: