Friday 10 July 2015

ITALIAN HAUL

So here I am, this Thursday evening sitting in my chair, in Lithuania. I was in Italy last 3 weeks and now I have lots of new experience and... message. I know, some of you will hope a lot of clothes. Well, it should be, it is Italy and there was big sales time. But I was near Siena city, where prices because of some historical events and lots of tourists, prices were still big. However, there are some cute stuff that I want to show you - half of them will go to my friends homes, but trips aren't just about shopping, right (okay, that is a little lie)?
These two notebook are super cute and you know, they have that Toscana style - simple but still charming. I love to buy new notebooks and diaries and I have so many of them - but it is never enough. Some people have this problems with clothes, but here I am - Simona, who spends lots of Money on notebooks. I feel so excited to write in them my dreams, thoughts or even homework!

These things are for my drink obsession (I Always have something what I can drink on the desk. It can be even some water). Organic Clipper tea (it is my fave tea kind and I can't find it in Lithuania!) with orange&coconut, some cacao for autumn evenings (ahh, but we can't think about it on summer break so forget it) and Agave Syrup (because I love to add sugar to my baking) - natural sweetener.

Speaking abour bakings - that is my one of the biggest passion. Like seriously, it is the biggest struggle in my "healthy lifestyle". But you know, it is all about the balance, right? So I really needed some cupcakes molds (because I burned my old ones - but hey, don't laugh) and there was a 50 percent discount. I was in the good place in the right time. You can't say nothing more.

Oh, these bracelets aren't really attractive but it is just the simpliest souvenirs for my two fiend, who are in love with Italy (like seriuosly. I don't talk so much even about the cats and these animals recently became my favourite animals).
Okay. It looks like I bought a lot of of nailpolishes. And it is truth. But, just one of them is for me (that super cool green colour). I tryed to bought colours, that reminds me friends - and I can't wait their reaction to that. I like KIKO cosmetics (it is quite cheap and it is good for freshmen in makeup), so...

I also bought new mascara. I don't have the real opinion about that because I haven't used that yet, but I really liked the shade (08, if what) of this and I didn't have mascara (I used my mum's. But she has had a good one, so nothing shameful) and also. There was a discount - like a big one, and I thought that why not? I think, I will write my opinion later on another post.

Italy is all about the food, right? And there, in supermarkets there are like billions types of pasta - not kidding. I really wanted to try some gluten free pasta and well - taste is really similar. Nothing special, nothing bad - pasta is Always good, no matter what. Especially with mozzarela or tomatoes.

Okay, now I need some applause. I bought one dress. And still, how I said in the begining - it's better then nothing. This dress is the sack type (it's just my name so don't ask the seller sack dress) - I saw these dresses in almost every shop. Like seriuosly. In Bershka, Zara or even in the Simona's Barbieri shop. And it looks cool, I think it will be trend in Lithuania next year (because that's how fashion goes) - but... I will use that now, because yes - I like to look different.

And now you can laugh. Let it go. And yes, you're 100 percent right, your eyes don't lie to you - its toothpastes. I have heard so many good opinions abour Arimex and because I am crazy about my teeth health - I bought it. I love the taste actually, and in the future I hope to see the result.

And we can't forget about the most important thing in this planet - sweets. Sadly, they are not for me (I ate too much of them in Italy (with all ice creams, tiramisu, panna cota and other sugary stuff), so it is time to stop)... but I'm lookind to them and I feel that taste in my mouth (and that sounds too creepy).

So that is it. Like every single time - I hope you liked it and I'm saying goodnight for tonight!

4 comments:

Gabija said...

Ahhh, jau nuo pirmųjų įrašų man tavo blog'as labai patinka, Simona! (nemeluosiu, žadėjau rašyt komentarą angliškai, bet tebūnie :D)
Galiu jungtis į užrašų knygelių maniakų klubą? :>

Simona (manodebesys.blogspot.com) said...

O tas maniakų klubas atviras visada!
Ir ačiū, labai smagu girdėėėėėėti! :):)

Unknown said...

Simona, Simonėle... aš žinau, kad tas pakelis m&m ir tu žinai taip pat ;)

Simona (manodebesys.blogspot.com) said...

GAL :):)