Saturday 27 June 2015

ROAD TRIP ESSENTIALS

Road trips are awesome because you can go whatever you want, you can see all beautiful views from your windows but always there is BUT. Sometimes road trips are so long and boring and you can feel stress before them. So I want to help you and I did a list full of essentials, which you can forget if you're going on the road trip.
picture is from weheartit.com
ESSENTIALS:

  1. PILLOW AND BLANKET. If you want to feel cozy, these things will help you, especially if you'll want sleep.
  2. MAGAZINES AND BOOK. If you can read while you're in the car, you can do that - it will help you to don't feel bored and if your eyes get tired, then you can buy magazine with a lot of pictures and just to watch into them.
  3. NOTEBOOK AND PENCILS, BALLPOINT.  You'll have so much time to think! Ideas, your thoughts - it is has to be written.
  4. HEALTHY SNACKS AND WATER. In the road trip, most of the time you are just sitting. You can't burn as much calories as you usually burn (even if you are not working out), so it's important to have light snacks and don't feel heavy and sick (I have a bottle of water, nuts, healthy gummies, chia pudding and "Corny" for my sister).
  5. GLASSES CASE. Sunglasses or glasses you have to wear - isn't a big essential in road trip because it's not comfortable to sleep with them (if it's long trip, I'm pretty sure that you'll want to sleep). But you still have to have them around if you'll want to get outside a little bit or to read a book.
  6. COSMETICS BAG. I don't like it to keep in my trunk, because sometimes my hands and lips are coarse and I need cream or balm. Also, if your road trip isn't just one day thing, it's much more comfortable to have cosmetics bag in your bag. You won't need to bring your trunk everywhere where you're going!
COSMETIC BAG ESSENTIALS:
  1. ELASTIC BAND AND HAIR COMB.
  2. SHAMPOO AND BODY BALM, HAND BALM.
  3. TOOTHPASTE AND TOOTHBRUSH.
  4. NAIL POLISHES AND NAIL POLISH REMOVER.
  5. DEODORANT AND EAR BUDS.
OTHER ESSENTIALS:
  1. KEYS.
  2. PHONE, PHONE CHARGER AND HEADSETS.
  3. WALLET.
HOW EVERYTHING LOOKS:
 Well, everything didn't fit to my bag but it isn't a big problem. Pillow and blanket are useful in all trip, so I don't need them to be in my bag.
YOUR LOOK FOR ROAD TRIP:

The most important thing, when you go on road trip is to feel comfortable, because trip is long. So I wear T-shir (and ofcourse, sport bra) and sport trousers, socks. I wear my glasses and I have my glasses case if I wont want to wear them, but if we talk about comfort - glasses wont let your eyes to get tired.

So, if you're going or went on road trip, tell me where? And I'm saying goodnight for tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mažytė pastabėlė, kad "of course" rašoma atskirai :))

Simona (manodebesys.blogspot.com) said...

Ačiū už pastebėjimą labai!:)