Saturday 27 August 2016

WISLIST FOR A NEW SCHOOL YEAR

As you may know, this year I won't study in Lithuania, because of the big endeavours I have become an exchange student. 10 months from now on will be spend in the chocolate and cheese earth - Switzerland. Either way, I must go to school and here, so today I'm going to show you, what I would like to buy.
When I was in Lithuania's exchange students meeting, alumni told us, that approximately we will gain about 10 kilograms trough this year (and I write this sentence while eating swiss chocolate, because I really wanted to try). Well, I don't have a goal to lose weight but I don't want to get sick, so I am going to try to add some good stuff to my diet too. One of the easiest way - eat superfood, which is rich in all the vitamins. Green grass powder has lots of them and I think it wouldn't be hard to mix it into my smoothie.
The next one thing, that I want smell like childhood and Christmas. For me, "Harry Potter" books and films is like "Home Alone" for some of you. All the magic songs, characters and lessons make me wanna Christmas and school to start now. I've read read all this series books except this new one and I hope, that it will be my first french book (because the other day I saw it in the bookshop, but for now I don't have that strong language to read it). So special!

Some of you may say that my next one wish is silly and even more childish but for me, scooter is one of the best ways to drive in cities. Because I don't know how to ride a bike (please, somebody, say that I am not the only one), this baby would be perfect for bigger cities that I want to see. Also, it would helpful here to reach the train station faster (because I will have to go to school by train every day) and at the end - it is super fun!

A little bit more than a week here and I have had plenty of longer trips to the cities. Trust me, Switzerland (even after trips to France or Italy) is kind off expensive country, even the bottle of water costs about 1,5 euro. Keeping dehydrated is the easiest thing from the health life rules (eat healthy, exercise and drink water), so that is why, new flask or water-bottle would not be the worst thing I could buy.

When I came to Switzerland I said, that I want to be a master in French. But now, when I'm here, I see that it is the perfect time in my life finally to get known two languages - English and French. Because I will talk in french (just in the beginning I am talking in English), I think that to watch movies and tv-shows in English would be perfect. Big part of them I have watched in English and earlier but it was illegal way and for my view, actors or director don't get even a cent. Also, all those free online show pages aren't good for a computer.


I haven't wear shorts all the summer. My old ones don't fit me anymore and in the shops I couldn't find the ones, that I would feel great in them. Also I do not want them to be made from jeans, because for me it isn't that beautiful anymore (or it just isn't my style), so I would love more the classic ones: high waisted and extensive, as you can see in the picture. It looks great with simple T-shirt but the all outfit isn't that simple anymore. Plus, here it is the warmer temperature, so I could wear these even for 2 more months.

This year I've been a vegan for a while (for health, ethics and weight reasons). Now I am not, because I didn't want my host family to choose me because of my eating habits. I found out that the food is still delicious, I started to love cooking even more (because my family wasn't vegan, so I have had to cook food for myself) but sometimes I still didn't know what to eat (of course, pasta is always the answer, but you know...). Niomi Smart is one of my favourite youtubers and on September's 8th her book with recipes will come out. With healthy VEGAN recipes! If I won't buy it now, when I will be back in Lithuania, I will buy this for sure.

The last one thing in this list but not the last one in my heart: Switzerland's flag. My Lithuanian one is hanging near my bed but even after a week living here, I feel that this country is going to be as much important as my homeland. I hope that on my swiss flag my friends, that I will find here, will be able to sign in and when I will be back in Lithuania it will be expensive memory for me, I believe.
I'm saying goodnight for tonight and until the next time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(žinau kad blogas angliškas, bet pakomentuosiu lietuviškai :D)
labai fainas wishlistas o ypac harry potter and the cursed child... <333333333333 pati labai noriu ir jau ieskau visur xd
(beje kaip padarei, kad tau rodytu ne visa irasa, o norint i ji ieiti reiktu spausti ''read more'' ? prasau pasakyk jei nesunku :)

Simona (manodebesys.blogspot.com) said...

Viskas čiki, komentuok, kaip nori;).
Ačiū, o LTU Hario Poterio knyga yra Humanyto knygyne.
Parankinių juostoje yra toks mėlynas plyštelėjęs lapelis - reikia paspausti ant jo.:)