Thursday 14 July 2016

ITALIAN MAKE UP HAUL

Two years ago I said that the girls putting make up on their faces are just super fanatic about themselves and just want to grab attention. Actually, in someway I can agree even now, when I'm also one of them. And I guess I won't refuse those words and after ten years.
The thing with the make up is pretty fucked up, but feeling the public pressure tells us to do it. Maybe it's not that bad, if you use it in moderation, but remember that I don't want to say that you have to do this. No pressure in this blog, just some recommendations from Italy's make up stores.

So WYCON and KIKO. In the last mentioned shop I was one year ago and have to say that I am pretty happy with their quality. Have in your mind, that KIKO is pretty cheap shop and they can sell you a very good mascara for just 5,90 euro. The ones you can see in the picture are brown and grey with glitter, because they look much more natural than just plain black. It stays (and most importantly, don't crumble) all day on and can be used like for 8 months.

Well, firs of all, I need to mention one thing, that improves you a better shopping. Always ask help from the seller. It's pretty obvious, but I've never done this before, because I thought that all they want to do is to sell you more expensive thing. I liked to see all the products by myself and oh younger, Charlotte, it's such a big mistake. In Kiko I pleased the seller to select the foundation's tone for my skin and after few trials on my face she was done. And I can't be more happier when I'm using my make up now. 

So in the picture below you can see two measures, which help to put your make up on more professionally. I've used the blender for the first time in my life and I thought that I don't need the expensive one so I bought it from Kiko (by the way, it still costs 4,90 euros, which in my opinion is pretty expensive knowing the fact that it is good to use just for 2 months and then you need to buy a new one) and I feel cool putting my foundation and concealer from now with the blender, not with the fingers. And the second thing is a big lip pencil sharpener, because in the next picture you'll see the one.

The second shop, WYCON, didn't dissapoint me either. Good quality, beautiful packaging and nice atmosphere in most of this name shops. Very bright and good smelling make up stores. I've knew about lip pencils for 2 years. And ever since I haven't found or the beautiful colour, or the good price, or just in general, I haven't seen them around. I have to say, that this one's pretty pricy (8,90 euro) when I compare it to my other lipsticks and also I had to buy a sharpener, but (oh, always there is a but in these type of situations, otherwise I wouldn't buy it). It is big and frugal so I don't need to worry about buying another lip pencil in this colour for an other year. It stays on my lips much longer than an usual lipstick. So if you ask me, if it's worth the price, I definitely say yes and I can recommend it for you too.

I have a very bad luck with these ones. Except if we're talking about the one time, when my aunt brought it for me from Germany and it had medicine in it, which helped for the pimples to disappear. Or the other time, when I bought it in H&M, but now they don't sell those, unfortunately. But I found a way - shopping in the other countries. I know that it isn't the case for everyone, but if you have an opportunity, go there and you will find really good cosmetics for even the lower price. Been there, know that, I swear. This one is a perfect match to my skin and even the foundation, which I bought in the other shop. Quality, can't say more.

That's it. What do you think, any opinions? Hope you liked it and also I hope to see you soon, I'm telling you goodnight for tonight!

No comments: