Sunday 15 May 2016

SPRING FAVOURITES

Summer is right on the corner and you can't say how I'm excited. Lots of plans are made and honestly, I don't think that I ever was more happy about my future plans than I'm now. Can't wait to tell you! But for today, I brought you a casual favourites blog post - all the things, that cheered me up during spring season.
I don't have big problems with my skin tones (even vice versa, I would say), but sometimes, when I am not confident about my look, it helps. This matt is actually makes my face to look more fresh and natural, you even can't see that I wear make up. Much better thing than dry powder and much cheaper! And it lasts super long, I think I bought it in October, but it doesn't seem that pretty soon I'll need to buy a new one.

I have a big issue in my life - I can't put my lipstick nicely as other girls do. For me it is hard. And I don't know what type of the magic happens with this essence (06 colour) lipstick, but suddenly I look like the queen of night. Maybe it's a bit hyperbolized, but I can't tell you how happy I am that for finally finding this stuff. Good for make-up beginners!

I thought that this stuff isn't for me. First of all dates reminded me raisins. And I have to tell you, that I'm not a fan of them. But one day my mum bought me soft, fresh dates. And let me tell you - there is such a big difference between dry and soft dates. They taste like raw caramel and gives a nice sweetness to smoothies. Natural healthy sugar with lots of nutrients - that's what I'm talking about!

A little treat never killed nobody (and party too), so this season favourite - Haagen-Dazs ice cream. So creamy and so sweet even for me. You need just a one scoop to kill that sweet tooth so you can say, that this ice cram saves some calories, haha. Of course, the price is a bit bigger than usual ice cream, but you have to try different options in life and especially if we talk about Italian creatures, am I right?

And I say hurray for the day, which has some tea in menu. And guys, this one - Ginger&Rose taste killin' it. With some milk (I prefer skim coconut type, but you can drink with the cows' one too) and a splash of Agave I feel all those spring flowers in my mouth. Delicious!

This bowl is the actual goals. Can't wait to put real strawberries here, but now my nice cream (banana ice cream) or chia pudding fits here perfectly too. It is strange that I haven't put the picture of my breakfast in this bowl in Instagram, 'cause you know, I'm one of those who pictures every single meal. And I'm not ashamed of it!

Besides the warm week in Greece during my Spring Holidays, Lithuanian Spring was cold. And because all the money was left in Greece, I didn't have enough to get my usual soy latte. Homemade drinks were delicious too and sooo cozy to have near the hand. Mug for hot drinks is a good investment, I'm sure.

I have had such a busy spring. Besides that I was sick. A lot. Lots of works were on the dead line and I'm not talking just about school things. But anyway, I love this "lifestyle", so I can't complain much. My choice is to be busy with the work I love, overall (again, not talking 'bout school).

My room has lots of white colours. And I love it, but the small nature accents fits so strongly good with whites! Of course, to grow a coconut palm would be the fantastic choice, but for now I'm okay and with small plants. Looks nice and doesn't need lots of attention (which is a plus).

3 seasons finished, 2 to go. Ladies and well, I guess just ladies, I'm telling y'all "House of Cards" is one of the most inclusive TV-series I've ever watched. Dirty politics, cruel journalism and sly people. Not a beautiful Americas' whipped cream, just pure lies. And honestly, i enjoy every second of this majestic creature. Best recommendations and the best time eater until the Summer break.

And the last thing, I guess not just popular in any favourites - a youtuber. Levi Bernhardt. He was an exchange student in Italy, that's why he has lots of fun videos connected to this experience, but overall he is so funny and has that lye. I really enjoy watching him and can't understand why he has such a low number of subscribers. Though, he haven't uploaded a new video for six months. But you must watch his old videos. Amazing.

I AM COUNTING WITH YOU SECONDS 'TIL SUMMER AND GOODNIGHT FOR TONIGHT!

No comments: