Thursday 18 February 2016

WINTER FAVOURITES

Thanks god, Spring is almost here which means warmer weather and lots of things to celebrate (well, I find a lot). But before that I'm still having sweet cravings in the evenings, cozy laziness and looking into the window just brings nostalgic feelings. So today, I want to show you some things, which help me to go through all winter.

First of all - the must have. On my face you could see Africa's drought, especially in the mornings, before all the make up session (just kidding. I don't use much of it). So these 3 measures will always be near me (I use creams and balms through all seasons), but in the Winter time I pick up some more "oily" and "fat" skin caring products. Here I'm using Nivea cream (I think it is one of the cheapest in the store) - very basic and I'm not really in love with the feeling after it, but it gives nice results. Then I have Nivea lip butter (raspberries flavor) and this thing is a wonderful idea for a night - in the morning, lips look and feel really juicy! And fave product from these - L'OCCITANE gentle hand cram (with roses) - got this for my birthday and I'm in love. It is more fresh than the other measures that I mentioned before and really malleable so you don't need a lot.

The turn goes for my big obsession - tea. Any kind, any type - no discrimination here. In this pic you can see the ginger&roses flavor and you can get this in "RITUALS" shop - kinda spicy so fits perfectly with a spash of honey or agave. And in the right side you can see a small piece of amazingly warm, stylish glove - I'm not a huge lover with this clothe, but sometimes you gotta do what you do so I'm perfectly fine. And my hand skin is praying for me (and for that hand cream, of course).

And Simona aka Charlotte is always open for books, bookmarks and notebooks. That is a rule number one - I have to have all these 3 things in my bag, because you'll never know, when you'll hear news about interesting event or you're having 20 free minutes for another chapter. And my bookmark - reminds me about summer and trips (in this one you can see Firenze, ahhh). Like, huh, I have some winter favourites but winter will never be a favourite for me. #sorrynotsorry

I'm saying goodnight for tonight and hoping to come back soon!

No comments: