Monday 4 January 2016

WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS 2016

So now, when all the celebrations are finished I'm writing for you a post about my gifts that my friends, family and Santa Claus brought me this time. I now that this post wont educate you or something and it's a little bit selfish to write posts like that, but lots of famous bloggers and youtubers do that and I don't see nothing bad in it. I don't want to show off, but I love these types of posts so I thought why not? Hope you enjoy!
The first things that I got were really cozy and perfect for cold winter: a nice Christmasy cup, rose's tea and Strawbberies&chamomile tea (in jam perspective). I will never have too many cups and I will never be sick of tea. This is the fact that everybody knows about me and I'm happy when I get these things!
A candle is the other Winter accent (for me it is the all year accent, especially if the candle smells nicely) which really adds some cosiness touch for my desk, keeps it organized like in tumblr and as the silly it sounds, it helps me to study harder! So thanks for that! And the other thing that you can see in the picture is the nice statue of an angel. Well, my younger sister stole it from me, but I'm not mad at all, because it makes her so happy!
This year I promised my self to eat healthy (every year goal, can't lie) and then my classmate got me this. A chocolate fondue device. Some days ago my sister and I melted some chocolate and ate it with marshmellows and bananas. Delicious! I guess, it will be a nice treat occasionaly or I will try to do the same with darker chocolate. Ether way, the present isn't cheezy at all and I'm very thankful for this!
A nice parfume will never be a bad thing. This time I got Avon "Our Story". I have to say that I'm not a big parfume lover, because I always forget to put some on me but now, when I really love this smell, I put the bottle on my desk so I think I won't forget that I have this.
Okay. So now you have understand me why I'm so enthuasiast about plaid, which costs like 2 euros. I wanted this for 3 years I think. And now, when my two friends gave me this - I'm sleeping with it, I'm eating with it, I'm writing with it and this colour fits to my room perfectly. I think that I will have this until it becomes dirty and when I'll go to university I'll buy ten of these. Because they are cheap and they are fuckin' cozy. Like trust me.
As I become older and older, all the fashion industry sreams for me MAKE UP. For a long time (until 9th grade) I used just lip balm and sometimes mascara, but now I found out some more things, which helps me to not look so tired at school and to hide those teenage pimples and blackheads. So I needed a cosmetics bag (because I like to have emergency kit near my hand) but I didn't found the cheap one or the stylish one. Thanks for my aunt, she brought me this from German with very good concealer (reminds a coverstick), which is just perfect! I think, that when I'll finish this I'll buy a new one from Amazon, because it fits for my skin perfectly and also have some vitamins.
I heard something about Invisibobble hair rings before but I have never been enthusiast about this thing because I thought that it doesn't look good on hair, they are plastic and also, my hair are very strong so I need REALLY good gums. But now I got it for Christmas, tried that and stayed happy - my friend bought me gentle colour ones and the rings keep all the hair in a place for a long time - I really like to use it when I workout.
AAAAAnnd one more time - tea! All these three kinds of this drink are very delicious and different from others that I drank before.
Even I know, that I got so many this year, in these pics you can't see all the candies (because all of them are eaten), money and new speaker (hello, neighbourhoods, I really enjoy loud music).

Very thankful for everything I got this year and hope to see you soon! I'm saying goodnight for tonight.

No comments: