Saturday 26 December 2015

CHRISTMASY BREAKFAST

First of all, I hope you've had a very merry Christmas everyone! My family is always changing presents on the 24th of December so this morning, I wanted just to be with myself and relax for a bit. Happily, I did that - and with lots of energy continued all the celabrations.
What was on my desk today? Well, the most important part, in my opinion, is food: first time tried Lizi's granola with belgian chocolate. I can't say, that I didn't like that, but price for this pleasure is too big and I think, that I can make just as good taste at home. Hopefully I'll do that through my holiday, which this year is kinda long - 2 and a half weeks. Hah, I promised myself, that I will write more regularly! Anyways, I used all the small package of this cereal, poured some milk - light Christmas breakfast before all the big dinner and hundreds of calories was just on point. Can't forget to mention the coffee - not to healthy, but this little treat was an essential for tumblr style breakfast. Sadly I didn't have coconut milk (this with coffee is the perfect combination - trust me) but with a little bit of vanilla beans, peppermint syrup and regular milk it was still really good. Like REALLY GOOD.

While I was eating my little breakfast and my parents were still sleeping (our family have never been the early birds) I have the opportunity to read some Lithuanian magazines - "PanelÄ—" and "Happymag365". I think that I will share my opinion about them soon in my Lithuanian blog and for now, I'm wishing you have a beautiful holidays! Don't forget to treat yourself, maybe get some calming breakfast? Hahaha.
Goodnight for tonight!

No comments: