Sunday 1 November 2015

VEGAN TREATS

I have accepted a challenge to be a vegan for a month. Besides a fact that I lost 3 kilos in this journey (like seriously, I don't know how - I've eaten so MUCH), I've explored very different foods that I've never tasted before. And of course, now I have very positive opinion about vegans!
Anyways, today's post is for those, who hates the idea about Monday after holiday. My suggestion - sweet your mood up! And today I'll share with you two vegan treats recipes - they're not too healthy (but I'll add you options how you can make them more healthy), but still better then other pies stuffed with butters and other fatty things.
Pic is from weheartit.com

VEGAN PUMKIN CUPCAKES
You'll need:
  • 2 bananas;
  • 1/3 cup maple syrup/agave nectar/honey (if you're not vegan);
  • 1 cup pumkin puree (very easy to make: just boil your pumkin and then blend it);
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar/white sugar/stevia/truvia;
  • 3 TBS olive oil/coconut oil;
  • 1 TSP baking soda;
  • 1/2 TSP baking powder;
  • 2 TSP cinnamon;
  • 1/4 TSP salt;
  • 1/2 cup almond milk/coconut milk/soya milk/oat milk or any other kind of milk;
  • 1 cup whole wheat flour/all purpose flour;
  • 1/3 cup oats;
  • 1/4 cup chocolate chips/cashews/dried blueberries or any other additional ingredient.
How to make:
Put into your mixer bananas, maple syrup, pumkin puree, brown sugar, olive oil, almond milk and mix that really well. Then add baking soda, baking powder, oats and flour - mix that all again. If you're adding something additional, put those things into dough too. Everything put into cupcakes forms and bake that in the oven 180 Celcius high about 25 minutes.

VEGAN BANANA BREAD CUPCAKES
You'll need:
  • 1 banana;
  • 1/4 cup brown sugar/white sugar/stevia/truvia;
  • 2/3 cup whole wheat flour/all purpose flour;
  • 1/4 cup olive oil/coconut oil;
  • 1/4 cup chocolate chips/cashews/dried blueberries or any other additional ingredient;
  • 1/2 TSP baking powder;
  • 1/2 TSP baking soda.
How to make:
Banana, sugar and oil whisk with blender well, then add baking soda, baking powder and flour, blend it, add your additional ingredient. Put the dought into cupcakes forms and bake that in the oven 180 Celcius high about 20-25 minutes.

I hope you will like it and I'm saying goodnight for tonigh!

No comments: