Sunday 4 October 2015

WHAT I GOT FOR MY BIRTHDAY

On September 11th I became 15 years old girl. I remember, when I was a kid, I thought that fifteen and sixteen are such a big numbers. Like seriously, I thought that when I'll be fifteen my all life will be parties, boyfriends, sleepless nights and I'll have boobs. Sadly, almost a month after birthday I'm still stuck at school, doing all those boring things when I was eight. Can you feel me?
Anyways, today I want to show you, what I got for my birthday. I think, that you can get some inspiration and maybe you'll be interested in this stuff. So enjoy!


The first thing, that I got was this umbrella. And I love it! It is very comfortable and small, so I can always bring it with me (in my bag) and don't thing about weather. Also, it makes the outfit much more stylish and colourful, adds some teenage spices to it.
 
I don't know, how the boys can think, about giving a girl as a present a sweather. But seriously. Of course, it was like a small joke (my almost all facebook&instagram pictures are with the same sweather), but still, I was shell-shocked. But I have to say, that my friends know my taste on clothes and I really loved this one, it nicely fits on me. The other things, that you see in this picture are shoes-socks. They are good to be in home with and they are still keeping my feet warm, so useful thing too.
 
My passion for reading is well known. And this time, I got S. Harvey's book "Act like a success, think like success" (lith. "Tiesiai į sėkmę: kaip svajonės virsta tikrove"), which is a new book in Lithuanian bookshops, so I'm very excited to read that. And the other things, where in the book were coupons! One is for a tea/coffee in coffee shop, second is for caramel cookie bar and the third one is for a cookie. Well, sweet life is waiting!
 
Cold weather is coming to Lithuania, so long evening in home are usual. For a better relaxation, I got three "Lush" bombs, that for a long time I really wanted to try (and I wrote about that in my Wishlist) and now I have an opportunity! Lovely.
 
Handcream is a must in Autumn essentials and I got a new one, who is pink and smell roses. What does a girl can ask for more?
 
I will never have too many notebooks and for me it's never be too much. My friend made me this: painted some balloons and inside the notebook has written some inspirational words. So I don't think, that I have to comment this present in the other way.
 
A kilogram of chai latte. A KILOGRAM. And after not full month, more than half is gone. Of course, I baked a pie from it but still, this became my favourite fall drink so far and I'm enjoying that everyday.
 
This white tree is for accessories like bracelets, necklases and etc. It looks nice on my catchall, adds a good, provence spice to it.

 
As usual, I got lots of flowers, sweets and some money and I'm really happy about my presents and I'm so thankful for everyone. Not just presents, but Birthday was fantasitic because I have amazing people near me.
 
Goodnight for tonight!
 



No comments: